The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode #143
That’s a wrap! Here are our key takeaways from Chris’ best interviews of 2018.
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
Our Favorite Interviews of 2018:
- Key Takeaways: You need different skills for different roles as you work your way up through management roles.
- Watch / Listen if: You’re looking to move up or into a management position in 2019
- Key Takeaways: If you haven’t been doing inventory, it’s OK to start small (yes, on paper!) Plus some tips for making inventory less painful / go faster.
- Watch / Listen if: You haven’t been doing inventory but want to get started
- Key Takeaways: Non-alcoholic cocktails are finally making their mark! They are also a great addition to any cocktail program.
- Watch / Listen if: You’re looking to increase your check averages and / or you’re a nerd who appreciates thinking about mixology beyond alcohol.
- Key Takeaways: Brand ambassadorship is so much more than glitz and glamour… and it’s a role that depends heavily on your relationships.
- Watch / Listen if: You have your eye on a Brand Ambassadorship at some point in the future
- Key Takeaways: Mobile bartending is a fantastic “side gig” or even full-time job for bartenders.
- Watch / Listen if: You’d like to learn more about a great way to make money on the side and / or you’re interested in starting your own mobile bartending business.
That’s a wrap!
We have a ton of great stuff planned for 2019, so definitely subscribe and stick around!
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!