The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode #124
Ever wondered what it’s like to manage a multi-site operation? Join us this week with David Sangwell to hear about his experience and tips for others doing the same.
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
We actually recorded this episode before we started making video podcasts, so it’s all audio this time. Listen in here!
In today’s Episode…
We’re chatting with David Sangwell – a prior guest on this show and podcaster as well. But this time we’re picking his brain about a very specific topic: his experience running a multi-site operation. He’s been around the block a few times (check out his bio below) and really knows a thing or two about keeping an operation running smoothly. Definitely listen in if you’re a bar manager (or hoping to become one) and looking to manage a bigger operation!
About David Sangwell:
David Eden-Sangwell has been involved in the bar industry since 2000, working in all venue styles from independent nightclubs to casual dining and luxury hotels in Dubai. Since the launch of BartenderHQ he’s worked developing menus across groups of independent venues, in sales for a major drinks distributor and as a spirits educator and digital marketing specialist for a drinks agency. Based in the UK, David maintains BartenderHQ.com as a resource for new bartenders looking to learn more as well as talking drinks, flair and bar culture.
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
Have you run a large multi-site operation? Share your tips in the comments below!