The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode #129
“Inventory” isn’t a bad word! Here’s how to do inventory without the frustration so you can start seeing the benefits for your bottom line.
This week we’re partnering with BevSpot for an episode all about inventory. Trevor Bernatchez is BevSpot’s Customer Success Manager and also has years of experience behind a wide variety of bars. In short: he’s done inventory a lot. He’s here to help us learn more about inventory, how to do it well and how to make it a part of your bar’s regular operations.
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re going over some of the common misconceptions and pitfalls of bar inventory. In short: it doesn’t have to be awful!
Watch our chat in the video above to learn more from Trevor’s experience behind bars and working with bars. We discuss:
- Why is inventory an important task for bars to prioritize?
- Why should a bartender care about inventory?
- Where to start if your bar isn’t doing inventory today
- Tips & tricks for making inventory easier and faster
Stuff we Mentioned:
BevSpot has a lot of great resources and free tools on their website. Here are some you may find particularly useful:
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks again to BevSpot for sponsoring this episode, and Trevor for taking the time to join us! I hope you learned a lot from this discussion – I certainly did.