The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode #139
Ever considered bartending for private events? It’s a “side gig” for bartenders, and can be very lucrative! This week we’re lucky enough to have mobile bartending pro, Ozeal Debastos, on the podcast to learn how he got started and some tips for making your mobile bartending business a huge success.
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode, it’s all about Mobile Bartending!
If you’ve ever considered picking up private event or mobile bartending as a side gig, this is the podcast for you. A potentially incredibly lucrative option for bartenders, it can also be tricky – you need to navigate a lot more things than you ever probably dealt with behind the bar. For example:
- How do you find customers?
- How much should you charge?
- How do you know what ingredients to bring, and how much?
- What are the legal / licensing requirements?
- What equipment do you need / should you bring?
It can be overwhelming! But listen in to this week’s episode with Mobile Bartending pro, Ozeal DeBastos and you’ll hear his answers and suggestions for all of the above.
Stuff we Mentioned:
Check out Ozeal’s upcoming book on the same topic here! You can also find Ozeal on Instagram at @MBABartending.
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!