The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode Seventy Four
What is distillation anyway? Here’s a quick overview especially for bartenders – to help you make better drinks!
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re talking about a process that our industry relies on heavily – distillation! What is it? How does it work? … and perhaps most importantly, why should bartenders understand it to help them make better drinks?
Stuff we Mentioned:
Here are some of my favorite references for how Distillation works:
- Vinepair: How Distilling Works
- Serious Eats: How Booze is Made
- Especially for Gin: The Production of Gin
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
Did we miss anything? Let us know in the comments below!