The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode Fifty Nine
Once more, it’s time for listener questions! This week we’re talking about beer cocktails, garnish pet peeves and some tips for making silky smooth cocktails.
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re answering questions from listeners!
Zia from Oakland wants to know our thoughts on pre-squeezed citrus wedges in cocktails
Zach from Indiana is trying to figure out how to get his cocktails’ consistency right
Jamila from Tampa, Florida is curious about beer cocktails.
Stuff we Mentioned:
As promised, here are the links we mentioned in the episode:
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
Got questions about bartending, cocktails or mixology? Email us at Questions@MixologyTalk.com!
Thanks for getting to my question!! I’d love to meet you both sometime! I work 2 places in Oakland – The Double Standard, and Z Cafe & Bar. Come by and let me squeeze some citrus into your cocktails! :-p
Oh wow – we have been trying to get to The Double Standard for a while! We will definitely come for a visit soon, it would be fun to meet! I expect extra squeezed citrus! 😀
Awesome! I’m there Monday’s and Wednesday’s on the opening side of the shift, so anywhere from 5-9ish. It will be funny when you come because I’m not sure I’ll recognize your faces, but I’ll certainly recognize your voices! 🙂
I believe the tong and/or glove thing is law in NYC as per the Dept of Health. Lucky us -___-