We are so excited to announce our new line of antique copper barware! A beautiful combination of our former bronze equipment and rose copper bar tools, this new copper collection has a major advantage over our previous copper version: It’s dishwasher safe!
We are thrilled to offer a classic, timeless look for your home bar or professional bar and restaurant– but with the ease of being able to wash them in the dishwasher.
That’s right, no more hand washing to preserve that beautiful polished finish on your copper bar sets! Save time while maintaining that sophisticated look you’re going for. Our stainless steel barware still offers the same high-quality of essential tools– but now with an antique polished copper finish.
CREATE YOUR OWN COPPER BAR SET
Our new antique copper bar tools are just like our stainless steel and gold barware: Use them to shake & stir all your favorite cocktails, and then simply throw them in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. Each piece makes an elegant gift for friends or your entire family– although we won’t blame you if you just keep them for yourself!
Below are the products we’re currently launching in antique copper. You can create your own 4-piece copper bar set (or other perfect combination) by mixing-and-matching select copper pieces into your cocktail kit, pick up a few essential tools to fill in any gaps in your barware collection, or grab our full 14-piece kit of beautiful copper bar tools to outfit your entire bar:
- W/U Copper Boston Cocktail Shaker
- W/W Copper Cocktail Shaker
- Copper Hawthorne Strainer
- Copper Bell Jigger
- Copper Japanese Jigger
- 14-Piece Copper Bar Set: Boston shaker, classic bar spoon with spiral handle, Hawthorne strainer, fine strainer, julep strainer, Japanese double-sided jigger, Mojito muddler in wood finish, and six cocktail picks in a gift box
COCKTAIL RECIPES TO MAKE WITH YOUR COPPER BOSTON SHAKER SET
Perfect for any shaken craft cocktails, this set of antique copper bar essentials adds a timeless sophistication to your bar cart or professional bar.
Here are some of our favorite delicious craft mixed drinks that will look oh-so-good next to your new copper mixing tools, whether you’re a professional bartender or just a lover of delicious cocktails. So head to our store to put together your antique copper bartending kit, and then grab the recipes for these great-tasting drinks below:
This classic cocktail was supposedly a favorite of Al Capone’s! Combining mint, lemon, sugar, and the bite of gin, it’s a really refreshing cocktail for any day of the year.
- 2 oz Gin George Benham’s Sonoma Dry Gin
- 3/4 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3/4 oz Simple Syrup
- 10 Fresh Mint Leaves
- Add mint leaves to the smaller copper shaker tin, and muddle gently.
- Add the rest of the ingredients with ice.
- Shake well to chill and dilute.
- Double strain with a mesh cocktail strainer into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.
This flavorful drink is an absolute personal favorite. With the use of Chartreuse, it’s a true mixologist cocktail, combining tart with sweet.
- Boston Shaker
- Cocktail Jigger
- Hawthorne Cocktail Strainer
- Cocktail Picks
- 3/4 oz London Dry Gin
- 3/4 oz Maraschino Liqueur
- 3/4 oz Green Chartreuse
- 3/4 oz Lime Juice
- Combine all ingredients in a two-piece cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Close your Boston-style shaker, and shake to chill and dilute.
- Strain into a Martini glass.
- Garnish with a cocktail cherry.
This complex drink is smoky yet rich with honey, ginger, and lemon. It’s the perfect drink for a true cocktail enthusiast who doesn’t mind some serious flavor.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Hawthorne Strainer
- Cocktail Pick
- 2 oz Blended Scotch
- 3/4 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3/4 oz Honey-Ginger Syrup*
- 1/4 oz Islay Single Malt Scotch
- Garnish: Candied Ginger
- Add the blended scotch, lemon juice, and simple syrup into a shaker with ice, and shake until well-chilled.
- Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Top with the Islay single malt scotch.
- Garnish with a piece of candied ginger.
And there you have it! We hope you’re as excited as we are about these copper bar accessories– they’re so gorgeous while also being functional, dishwasher-safe, and of superior craftsmanship. So make sure to pick up your own copper barware collection in our shop today. Happy mixing!