I use this page to showcase some of the best resources and products that I can find. You should know that everything on this page is something I truly believe is high quality and a good value.
Some of the links below are affiliate links, and some of the brands featured on this page may sponsor this site – but be assured that my first priority is quality.
There are dozens of incredible bar and cocktail books out there, going way back into the 19th century.
These blogs are some of my favorite websites and people – from the scientific to the culinary, I think you’ll like them all!
- Alcademics by Camper English
- Art of Drink by Darcy O’Neil
- The Straight Up – Pre-Prohibition Cocktails & Modern Twists on Classics
- Rated R Cocktails – Tiki meets Halloween
- Stir & Strain – One of the most beautiful Cocktail blogs out there
- BevSpot Blog – Great advice here for folks who want to learn the management side of the business
Somehow “Online bartender Training” has been given a terrible reputation, but not all online training is bad. There really are some great options out there for folks who are looking to learn more and improve their skills without leaving their computers. Here are our top three: