The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode One Hundred Two
A listener recently asked us about how A Bar Above started – and we realized we’ve never actually told the story on this podcast!
So here it is – the story of where it all began.
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
It’s a bit like a #ThrowbackThursday, but, erm, it’s Wednesday. We’re going back in time to tell you a little about our story, where the idea for A Bar Above came from, and how it went from an idea in the back of Chris’ head to the blog and podcast you see today!
Stuff we Mentioned:
Original Episodes 1-5: I checked our archives and unfortunately it looks like we really did delete these five episodes. But if you want a throwback, you can definitely go back and listen to these!:
- Our “Intro” Episode Zero
- Episode 1: All About Vodka
- Episode 2: Gin and Christmas Trees
- Episode 3: One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila…
Oh and just for fun – here’s our first ever blog post from way back in May 2013. (Look how young Chris looks!)
Oh, and I found a picture of Chris in those Shorty Shorts!
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
Now you know a bit more about the history of A Bar Above. Thanks for joining us and definitely send us any questions you have at Cheers@abarabove.com!