The Mixology Talk Podcast
Episode Zero: An Introduction
Welcome to the inaugural episode of the Mixology Talk Podcast! This first episode is a super short introduction to our new podcast. Check it out!
Get this Podcast on your Smartphone - Here's how!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
To listen to the Podcast now, click “Play” above.
In today’s Episode, we’re introducing the podcast and ourselves!
The Mixology Talk Podcast is intended to help normal folks navigate the sometimes complicated world of tasty cocktails. In each episode we’ll be talking about craft cocktail techniques and information that you can use at home or behind your bar to make great drinks!
An Introduction to Our Hosts:
You might already be familiar with Chris Tunstall. He’s the face of ABarAbove.com and A Bar Above’s YouTube Channel, and has been in the hospitality business for more than 10 years. He’s an experienced mixologist who’s worked with spirits brands, restaurants and bars to create awesome cocktail menus for their guests.
Julia Tunstall is Chris’ wife and has been in the background of A Bar Above since the beginning. She’s usually the one running the website and organizing the business side of things, but for this podcast she’ll be there to keep the podcast simple and make sure Chris doesn’t get too fancy with his cocktail techniques! Of course, she’ll also be helping with any cocktails lying around as well…
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks for joining us for our first episode, and stay tuned as we dig into the world of spirits in the next!