The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode Sixty
Christmas is coming soon – here are some ideas for holiday gifts that you can make with the skills you learned behind the bar.
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
rWe’re going over some ideas for ways you can leverage your bar skills to make great “DIY” holiday gifts for your friends and family. Here are a couple of ideas from a few years agor, or keep reading for the links we discussed in the episode!
Stuff we Mentioned:
- Make Homemade Vanilla Extract (instructions)
- Infuse Vodka Part One and Part Two
- Infuse different fruits with brandy for a personalized Boozy gift
- DIY Bitters
- DIY Bitters- Building your Flavor Library
Rims and Spices:
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
Let us know what you have in mind for your DIY gifts! Plan ahead and start now, Christmas is just around the corner!