The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode 153
What do you do when a coworker hates their job and makes your life miserable? Before you quit in exasperation, here are some ideas for trying to make things better.
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re talking about coworkers. You know the one. The negative Nancy. The Downer Dan. The Grumpy… Griffin?
We have all had coworkers who are disengaged and unhappy in their jobs, and who let their frustration loose on their coworkers and sometimes even their guests. It’s super frustrating, and it’s easy to let it get you down!
Watch our chat this week for some ideas on how to help that coworker to get them out of their funk, or, if that doesn’t work, how to protect yourself so it won’t bring you down.
Stuff we Mentioned:
As promised, here’s the episode all about Gossip and Drama.
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!