The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode 108
It’s human nature, and it’s everywhere behind the bar. But how can you stop drama from taking over and making your bar a bad place to work? It’s definitely a fine line. You definitely want to be social and don’t want to be a prude – but on the other hand, when is too much gossip worth stepping up and saying something?
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re taking it back to high school… well, not really. But sometimes it might just feel that way behind the bar! Something about our industry seems to breed gossip and drama. So how do you stay out of it, or stop it from happening at all?
Listen in for our advice on:
- Saving face without coming across as a prude or naysayer
- Staying professional (and avoid a reputation for being a gossip)
- What to do if you’re managing a bar and the drama is getting out of control
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
Ever been stuck in the downward spiral of drama? How did you escape? Share your tips in the comments below!