Keeping it Simple
Armed with about two dozen tangerines that we had two days to eat, I had a feeling Chris would make something with citrus. His choice – a Tangerine Daiquiri. It’s simple, clean and refreshing, and he’s added a hint of Luxardo which I think adds that extra little kick the drink needs (without overwhelming it.)
A simple drink? Yes.
Did it use up a Tangerine or two? Yep!
Oh, and it tastes great as well!
The Tangerine Daiquiri
- 2 oz White Rum (We used Havana Club)
- 0.5 oz Marachino Luxardo
- 0.5 oz Tangerine Juice
- 0.75 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- Add all ingredients into a cheater tin (smaller tin of a Boston shaker).
- Add ice.
- Shake to chill and dilute.
- Fine strain into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with a tangerine twist or lime.