0It’s Mixology Monday again and the theme being Highballs! Our gratitude to Joel from Southern Ash blog for hosting this month!
Watch as I make a new twist to good ‘ol Rootbeer!
I’m so excited to see what the others have made for this month’s Mixology Monday! The two-ingredient limit was a huge challenge for me.
Do you have any ideas for great 2 ingredient cocktails? Let us know in the comments!
- 1.5 oz Green Chartreuse
- 1 piece Blood Orange Peel
- 1 scoop Vanilla Ice Cream or Vanilla Bean Foam (optional)
- Pour 1.5 oz of Green Chartreuse in a glass and top with root beer.
- Add lots of ice.
- Garnish with a blood orange peel, expressing the oils across the top. Then toss it in!
- If you want to get fancy with it, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream or make a vanilla bean foam!