The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode Eighty Nine
Eventually, something is going to go wrong behind the bar. Here’s how to recover while making your customers happy and still getting them to come back another time.
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
It’s all about the service recovery: How to save face when things go wrong, especially in front of the customer. How do you make it right without making it weird?
The Service Recovery Matrix
And if you’re a visual person, here’s that matrix we talked about:
Stuff we Mentioned:
Here’s the video for the “Best Service Recovery Story Ever” that we mentioned.
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
Have you ever seen anyone “do dishes” to pay their bill? (Seriously, have you?) Got great service recovery stories? Let us know in the comments, we’d love to hear all about it!