The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode #158
We’ve published more than 800 things since we started A Bar Above in 2013. I think it’s time to grow up! Here’s what’s new, starting September 1!
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re at the new bar! Well, sort of. Chris is continuing to build our new bar and getting closer every day. Meanwhile I (Julia) am hard at work getting our brand new website launched!
The New Website
Here’s what you can expect:
- Pages specific to Bartenders, Operators, Enthusiasts, and even absolute beginners
- All of our best articles and content will be organized by topic and accessible by topic-specific pages
- A whole lot prettier site (if I do say so myself!)
Oh, and of course…
The New Facebook Group!
Yes, we’re also launching a second Facebook group. Perfect for cocktail lovers and beginners alike, it’s a place where we’re going to be hosting a lot of fun live events, contests, and promotions. Check it out here!
Stuff we Mentioned:
Oh, and if you’re looking for those old videos we mentioned…
- Can you Carbonate Wine?
- Clarifying Lime Juice
- Creating a Flavor Library (AKA stealing all of Julia’s spice jars!)
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
Let us know what you think of the new bar in the comments!