The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode #145
It’s February and it’s… quiet. Crickets at your bar. How can you use this time to stay sharp and improve your skills so you’re ready when folks show up again for St. Patrick’s Day?
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode… (Crickets…)
It’s February and it’s… quiet. Empty bar stools. Lonesome shifts. You know things will pick up again come St. Patrick’s Day, but it’s going to feel like an eternity until then. What can you do?
The good news is this quiet time is a great time to brush up on some skills you wouldn’t otherwise have time to tackle – and it’s also a good time to make sure you’re keeping up the skills you already have.
This week on the podcast we have some great ideas for investing your time in yourself!
Listen or watch for the full chat, but here are a few ideas to get you started!
- Brush up on the physical skills you already have
- Learn a new Technique
- Brainstorm cocktail ideas for upcoming seasonal menus
- Get Educated! Coordinate education sessions with local reps
- Take on some more responsibility behind the bar
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
What are you working on this February? Let us know in the comments!