The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode Ninety One
Are you in a relationship with someone in a 9-5 job? It’s a tricky balance, but it can be done – here are some tips!
Thanks again to Q Drinks for supporting our Podcast!
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re talking about the challenges of being in a relationship with someone outside the hospitality industry. With such different schedules, work expectations and culture, it can be difficult – but it can be done! (After all, Chris and I were in this situation for years!)
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
Have you successfully managed a relationship with someone outside the industry? Give us your tips in the comments!