The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode Eighty Two
Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back on the menu at Starbucks, and that means Fall is coming! If you’re putting together your autumn cocktail menu, here are some ideas for “pumpkin spice-ing” up your menu.
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
Pumpkin and Spice and everything nice! (Or something like that…)
We’re talking about using pumpkins in cocktails, and the best ways to get that tasty pumpkin flavor into the drink (without the gritty starchiness that often comes with.)
Stuff we Mentioned:
- No, really: Canned Pumpkin Puree is not actually “Pumpkin” at all!
- How to Make Pumpkin Syrup
- Craving a “PSL”? Here’s a recipe to make your own Pumpkin Spice Latte. (Who says you can’t offer something like this for coffee drinkers too?)
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
Have you successfully used pumpkin on your cocktail menu? I’d love to hear your tips in the comments below!