The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode Ninety Five
We met up with two local craft beer experts to learn all about craft beer – how to find them, how to choose them, and how to help your guests pick something they’ll like.
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
I came across Hopsy when looking for a good Christmas present for Chris. I did well – I found him a mini growler of beer he loved, and I connected with Andrew and Joe! These guys really know their stuff about local, craft beer – so much that we invited them to come on the podcast and teach us a thing or two.
- Andrew and Joe’s backgrounds: what got you “into” beer, and how did you start Hopsy?
- What are some trends you’re noticing right now in craft beer?
- How do you help customers choose a beer they will like?
- How do you find great local beers?
… and a whole lot more! Listen in to hear the whole conversation!
Stuff we Mentioned:
Find Hopsy Beer at Hopsy.beer, and if you’re local and want to place an order, use the code “PODCAST” for 15% off!
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
… and thanks again to Joe and Andrew for taking an hour out of their Saturday morning to join us on the show!