The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode Seventy Six
Throwback Time – this week we’re recounting some of our best and worst bar experiences, and a few things we learned from them.
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re recounting some of our most memorable experiences behind the bar – both good and bad.
Not so Great Experiences:
- Bartenders who focus on themselves, their reputation, “fame”, or anything aside from the customer.
- Poor Service Recovery: Things go wrong, we get that! But when they do, practice empathy and try to make it right.
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
Got a great experience that made a bar memorable for you? Let’s hear about it in the comments!