The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode Seventy Two
A couple weeks ago we hosted the Craft Bartender Summit – here’s our recap of the best moments of the event!
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re going over a few of our top highlights from the Craft Bartender Summit – the online conference we hosted a few weeks back.
- Mastering Ice: Crafting an Ice Program that Works with Cache Bouren, sponsored by the Sonoma County Distilling Company
- Liqueurs: Understanding, Unpacking and Hacking the Sweet Stuff with Camper English, Sponsored by Disaronno
- Bartender to Consultant: Growing your Career Beyond the Bar with Jonathan Pogash and Ian Cox, Sponsored by Caorunn Gin
- The Power of Data: 4 Critical Pieces of Data to Boost your Beverage Program with Rory Crawford, Sponsored by BevSpot
- Scaling the Craft: Hospitality at High Volume with Erick Castro and Anthony Schmidt
- Beyond Prework: The Art of Bar Production with Sarah Shaw and Sev Welker, Sponsored by our very own Cocktail Design Program
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
Did you join us for the Summit? Have you watched any of the replays? Would you like us to do it again? Let us know in the comments!