The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode #166
It’s true – Chris hates hot cocktails. Join us this week to experience his rant and some great suggestions for preparing hot cocktails that actually taste good!
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
I’m trying to persuade Chris that Hot Cocktails aren’t all bad. (It’s an uphill battle for sure!)
Five Challenges with Hot Cocktails:
Here’s why Chris hates ’em, but you’ll have to watch or listen to get our tips on avoiding them!
- No Hot water in your Mise en place
- The final cocktail is only lukewarm
- No whipped cream in your Mise en place
- Always taste waaaay too boozy
- Citrus tastes too tart / acidic
Stuff we Mentioned:
Stay tuned tomorrow for our “Hot Toddy” recipe on YouTube. And of course, join the Facebook Group to catch us mixing live every week. This month we’re making two more classic hot cocktails before the new year, so join us to watch “behind the scenes!”
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!