The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode One Hundred Nine
This week we’re talking all about Fernet Branca – the story of this great spirit, a little about its impact on the bartender community, and finally answering the question, ‘What’s the big deal about Fernet Branca among bartenders? (At least in San Francisco?)’
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
Listen in to Chris’ chat with Erik Ginther to learn:
- The (true) rumor about Fernet Branca & Saffron
- The sneaky loophole that allowed Fernet Branca to still be sold in the US during prohibition
- What’s the deal with those Fernet Branca coins you see going around – and how you can get one for yourself!
Stuff we Mentioned:
- Find Fernet Branca on Facebook, Instagram and Instagram
- Connect with Erik on Facebook here
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!