The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode One Hundred Six
Cross-training can be great for everyone – this week we’re talking about cross-training a waiter to become a bartender – and doing it well!
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re talking about cross-training. (And not the one your gym trainer keeps hassling you about!)
Cross training your best waiters isn’t a good idea, it’s a GREAT idea! Listen in to this week’s episode to hear why we believe it’s such a good idea, (and why everyone should be doing it), as well as some tips for doing it well.
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
Did you start in another position before making your way to bartending? Did cross training work for you? Tell us all about it in the comments below!