The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode Sixty Seven
This week we’re going over a few bar terms you may not be familiar with – unless you’ve had some time behind the stick.
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
Learn 10 terms that mean something completely different to bartenders than regular folks.
A Back is more than the opposite of your front. Call is not just what you should give your Mom on Mother’s day. Par definitely has meaning outside Golf – and “well” is not just a place where you get water in a fairy tale.
Listen in to hear what these words mean and 6 more!
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
Did we miss any bartender lingo? Let us know in the comments!
Regarding being 86’d = banishment or exclusion from a bar, I believe it comes from a certain prison (don’t remember the name,) where prisoners whose outside privileges were revoked due to bad behavior (usually starting a fight with another prisoner) were sent to solitary confinement in cell 86.