The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode Sixty Four
If you work behind the bar long enough, you are sure to have all (or some) of these “freak” things happen to you, sooner or later!
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re talking about the weird stuff – the things that (I hope) don’t happen every day, but that you should probably still be prepared for, if you’re looking at making Bartending into a career.
Listen in to hear about:
- The hidden danger in seemingly perfect looking pint glasses
- When Taps Go Wrong
- A wonderfully awkward story of Chris handling champagne
- A little first-aid
- … and black vodka. (Hint: It’s gross.)
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
These might sound silly but believe me, this might happen to you – it’s always safe to be well prepared. Have we missed anything? Let us know in the comments!