The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode Sixty Two
Have you worked in the Hospitality industry? You might be ruined for life! Here are some signs that you might have spent a bit too long behind the bar.
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re talking about some of the ways the hospitality business can change you, in some ways forever. I think that all the bartenders in the room can relate to this!
- You own an awkwardly large number of wine keys.
- You over-tip just about everywhere you go
- You’re strangely possessive of pens – even the cheap ones
… listen in to the podcast for five more!
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
Have you had awkward moments in the “real world” thanks to your hospitality past? Tell us your stories in the comments, it would make us feel SO much better if there are other people with these issues… ha!