The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode Forty Five
What does Champagne, a Screwdriver, and a Negroni have in common? They are all part of questions we’re answering this week!
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re catching up on a backlog of really great questions we’ve received.
Do you have questions of your own? Click Here to Send them over!
Here are the Questions:
You’ll have to listen in for the answers!
From “Bahrain”: (I assume someone from Bahrain, not someone named Bahrain)
What is the difference between Champagne and Wine?
Steve from California:
What type of gin and vermouth do you prefer in a negroni? Ever make a negroni with tequila?
Jason from Knoxville:
As a bartender, how do you feel about couples who come up to the bar to eat instead of waiting for a table? And what if they don’t order drinks but just food? Isn’t the tip from food greater than from one or two drinks?
Tom from London, England:
In episode 28 you said your biggest pet peeve was a bartender who doesn’t know when to stir and when to shake. Fruit juice should always be shaken, you said… BUT… every recipe I’ve seen for a Screwdriver calls for it to be stirred, then the fresh OJ poured in to top up the glass, no shaking. I am confused.
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks especially to Bahrain, Steve, Jason and Tom. We have more questions pending, so if we haven’t answered yours yet, don’t worry, it’s coming! If you have questions of your own, definitely