The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode Thirty Four
This episode is all about pourspouts – choosing, cleaning, and training your team to use them well.
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
It’s pourspout time! Yes, we talked for 12+ minutes all about these bad boys. Surprisingly enough, I learned a lot about how they can help bars run smoothly (and quickly)!
What is a Pourspout?
Chances are you already knew this one – basically it’s a nozzle that you stick on the end of an open bottle of that will both regulate the flow and allow you to access your spirits quickly (without having to take off the cap every time.) They look just like the picture above, (though I’m actually cheating – those are our olive oil bottles from our kitchen! Don’t tell…)
Listen in to Learn:
- Everything you ever wanted to know about pourspouts
- The best way to keep your pourspouts clean
- Avoiding Rust in your metal pourspouts
- Things to consider when choosing pourspouts for your bar
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
Liz, we really appreciate your question and hope we’ve been a bit of help on your quest to find the right pour spouts for your bar!
What about you – have you used the “flip top” type Pour Spouts at your bar? How do you keep yours clean?