The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode Twenty Eight
Avoid these 5 bad habits to look like a pro while making drinks!
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We thought it was time to go over some of the things that good cocktail creators do wrong – and can make them look like amateurs.
Listen in to find out:
- The proper persuasion techniques for herbs like Mint
- What is “Dirty Ice”?
- Two more T-shirts that Julia’s going to add to A Bar Above’s future T-shirt store (not really)
- The fastest way to make Chris really upset in a cocktail bar
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
What have we missed? When you go to a cocktail bar or hire new folks for your own bar – what clues do you look for to see if the bartender is really skilled? Let us kno win the comments!