The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode Twenty Five
This week we’re hanging out with David Sangwell from the BartenderHQ podcast. Join us to learn about some of his favorite flair bartending moves and some crazy stories from opening a bar in Dubai!
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re interviewing David Sangwell from the BartenderHQ Podcast
Listen in to find out:
- How David ended up in Dubai opening a bar
- Why and how Flair Bartenders don’t fling liquor everywhere
- Some Simple Flair moves you can learn that won’t slow you down behind the Bar
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
What did you think of this interview? Let us know in the comments below!