The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode Twenty Three
This week we’re chatting with Brian Weber from the Bartender Journey Podcast – about how he got started behind the bar and with his podcast, and his recent experience at BarSmarts Advanced.
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
Another interview this week! A couple of weeks ago Chris was a guest on the Bartender Journey Podcast, and this week Brian Weber has come on to return the favor.
Listen in to Learn:
- How Brian got started in the Hospitality business
- How his two-week vacation in Hawaii became much, much longer
- His thoughts on the Bar Smarts Advanced course
- … and the one common bar ingredient that he (and admittedly, Julia) didn’t like very recently!
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks again to Brian for joining us this week!
What do you think?
We’ve done a couple interview episodes now – what do you think? Let us know in the comments if you like the shows with the two of us, with interviews, or both! We love getting your feedback and incorporating it into the show!