The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode #132
Curious what’s new in the world of “bleeding edge” mixology? Here’s what we learned in a few great seminars this year on the topic.
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re talking about two great seminars Chris attended in the last year, and what we’re seeing on the horizon for mixology in craft cocktail programs:
- The first: Justin Cardwell’s “You Blinded Me with Science” (See link below) took place at Portland Bar Institute in October 2017.
- The second: “The Future of Drink” and presented by Matías Sarlí and Ignacio de Juan-Creix, from the Catalonian company “80-20ml”
Stuff we Mentioned:
Here’s the video of Justin Cardwell’s awesome seminar “You Blinded Me with Science”. Definitely worth the ~hour of your time to watch for yourself!
And if you’re interested, here are a few short snippets of video that Chris took from “The Future of Drink” seminar as well.
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
Have you tried any of these techniques? What are you seeing in your own market? Let us know in the comments here or on YouTube!