The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode One Hundred Four
Forgiving flavored vodka, getting paid for your cocktail recipes, and pricing cocktail consulting – it’s another listener questions episode!
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re taking listener questions! Here they are:
- Steven from Davis, California has strong feelings about flavored vodka (we totally get it)
- Erica B has created an awesome cocktail recipe and she’s wondering how she can get it on cocktail menus – and get paid for it.
- Saylor from Santa Cruz, California is wondering about how (and how much) to charge for consulting services.
Listen in to hear our answers!
Stuff we Mentioned:
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
What do you think about flavored vodka, paying for cocktail recipes or pricing your consulting services? Let us know in the comments!