The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode Ninety Two
Ever thought about selling your homemade mixers? Jordan did, and founded Q Drinks! Hear his story and advice this week on the podcast.
They are made with quality ingredients and just the right carbonation level. I think you’ll enjoy hearing their story from the founder himself – and thanks again to Q Drinks for supporting A Bar Above!
Thanks again to Q Drinks for supporting A Bar Above!
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re chatting with Jordan Silbert, the man behind Q Drinks mixers. Like many of us, he appreciated a great cocktail with great spirits. But he became frustrated when he realized that quality spirits had to share a glass with low-quality mixers.
Listen in to this episode to hear his story and how he set about to offer mixers as good as the spirits they’re enjoyed with.
We’re chatting about:
- What inspired Jordan to start Q Drinks in the first place
- How Q Drinks found a spot at PDT and Milk & Honey before it was for sale to the public
- What the most dangerous part of making Q Tonic really is (hint: it’s not quinine!)
- How a simple two-part cocktail can be a special experience for the guest
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!