The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode #159
It’s rum month for A Bar Above so we felt the perfect way to start is to go back to the basics. Today on the podcast we’re joined by Matt Pietrek to teach us all about it!
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re going back to the basics and learning all about Rum:
- What it is and how / where it’s made.
- What are the main categories of rum and what separates them.
- How a “total beginner” can choose a good quality rum.
Stuff we Mentioned:
Matt mentioned so many great links in the episode, check these out!
- Rums by Island under $45
- The Best Rums Under $30 for the Aspiring Rum Enthusiast
- All of Matt’s writings on Rum
Get a copy of Matt’s book, Minimalist Tiki here!
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!