The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode One Hundred Three
This week on the podcast, hear Max Messier’s story of reinvention, fortitude, and turning his scrappy notebook into a thriving business.
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
I’m having a chat with Max Messier about his roundabout career that eventually brought him to founding his company, Cocktail & Sons.
Listen in to Learn:
- Why Max was NEVER going to become a bartender or get into the hospitality industry (and how well that worked out for him…)
- The skills that Max believes he learned as a bartender which were instrumental to his entrepreneurship journey
- Most importantly: his advice for bartenders considering starting their own business, but don’t know how to start
Stuff we Mentioned:
Check out Max’ Company, Cockail & Sons. They make all sorts of unusual and delicious syrups.
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
I hope you were as inspired by Max’ story as I was. Cheers!