The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode #120
You may have heard of Small Hand Foods. But did you know its founder, Jennifer Colliau, started the business while working full time as a bartender?
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re wrapping up the “Bartender to Entrepreneur” series with a conversation with Jennifer Colliau, the founder of Small Hand Foods.
She founded Small Hand Foods to revive century-old cocktail ingredients to make a line of hand-crafted bar syrups that are used by bartenders in the Bay Area and around the country. She is currently the Beverage Director of The Interval at Long Now, focusing on cocktails throughout time, and is also building her own bar in Oakland called Here’s How, slated to open late 2018.
Things we Mentioned:
- Here’s Small Hand Foods, the company Jennifer founded.
- And here’s The Interval at Long Now, the incredible bar in San Francisco that Jennifer helped open. Also check out the Scurvy Salon for upcoming talks.
- And of course, connect with Jennifer on Social Media – she’s on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!