The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode Eighty Eight
Erick Castro joins us in this episode to talk about his documentary, Bartender At Large
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We had the chance to catch up with Erick Castro, AKA @HungryBartender and the man behind the Bartender At Large YouTube Channel and documentary.
- Erick’s inspiration behind making the documentary
- How he chose the stops for the Bartender At Large documentary
- Some of his favorite memories from the trip
… and some great general advice for new bartenders as well.
Stuff we Mentioned:
- The Bartender At Large YouTube Channel (and here’s the episode we’re in!)
- The Bartender At Large website where you can find tour dates so you can see the documentary when it comes to your town
- Where you can find Erick on Instagram and Twitter
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks again to Erick for joining us on the podcast and for inviting us to join him on his YouTube show as well! Definitely check out the website to see when the documentary will be showing near you – it’s absolutely worth a watch.
Hi all, is there a way to see the documentary in Europe? Great podcast!
So far we have only screened the film in London, but we will definitely be coming back! Stay tuned on our website for any updates. Thank you for tuning in!