The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode Ninety Three
Ever considered taking your bartending skill and moving to the US? In today’s episode I’m chatting with an immigration expert to discuss your options.
As I mentioned in the podcast, this conversation was recorded way back in January – before the Trump administration took office and began changing the Immigration rules and regulations.
With all of the changes happening it is even more important to find a good Immigration lawyer to help you make a plan for immigration! They will be well-versed in the changing immigration climate and can help you choose the best path forward.
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re interviewing Mark Deal about options for bartenders who’d like to come live and/ or work in the USA.
Mark Deal has been working in the immigration industry for 8 years and can be found on two podcasts on this ever changing topic. He started the U.S. Immigration Podcast back in 2014 and has been the co-host of EB5 Investment Voice since 2015. His favorite mixed drinks can be found south of the border!
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!