The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode Eighty One
This week we have a guest on the podcast: Greg Mays from the Simple Cocktails Podcast. Listen in!
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re talking to Greg about his journey from knowing absolutely nothing about cocktails to co-hosting one of the few great cocktail podcasts out there.
- Who is Greg, and why did he start a blog and podcast about cocktails?
- If I’m in Santa Fe, what cocktails should I order at a bar?
- Some great tips for pairing cocktails with cigars – something I didn’t know was even possible!
- Something I am ashamed to admit I drank in college… because I thought it was “classy”. (Hint: It wasn’t!)
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
Did you like the “interview” format? We have a few more interviews coming soon, so let me know what you think in the comments below!