The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode One Hundred and Eleven
Online review sites can be such a thorn in your side. This week Matt Hayman from ReviewMiner is here to give us some tips for getting great reviews (and avoiding the bad ones!)
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re talking about online reviews.
I know, I know. Yelp, Google Reviews, Facebook reviews… it’s so frustrating to manage these sites when you’re already busy with running your bar. But increasingly, customers are choosing where to go based on what these sites are telling them. So if you aren’t actively managing your reviews, your business could be seriously impacted by a few customers who just didn’t “get it”.
Matt Hayman is an expert in the online review space for hospitality. He has some great suggestions for:
- Getting more reviews from customers
- Proactively addressing negative customer experiences before they get to Yelp, etc.
- Making sure your guest’s experience is always worthy of a great positive review.
If you are interested in giving ReviewMiner a try, use this link and code “MIXOLOGYTALK” for a lifetime 30% discount, and to help support this podcast! (We really appreciate your support!)
(This link supports A Bar Above – thanks!)
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!