Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re going over some ideas for getting through the holiday craziness with your body (and mind) intact!
- Stay Active: Keep your body active by going to the gym, riding a bike to work, etc.
- Calm Down: Find time to wind down, out of the hustle and bustle of your shift, commute, etc.
- Socialize (or not!): Do you need time with people to calm down? Or do you need time alone? Figure out what you need and prioritize it!
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
How do you keep your sanity during the holiday craziness? Leave your tips in the comments below!
Wow guys , thank!! Your so Wright after a long shift your Mind is still active. I usually go to run and exercise , do cardio oand weight lifting, the part of getting in the mood to spent time with wife and/or kids can help also.