The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode One Hundred and Thirteen
This guy knows his beer. Join us this week as we’re chatting about choosing beer and getting certified as a Cicerone!
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re chatting with Chris Cohen – “Beertender”, beer bar owner, Advanced Cicerone, and the author of “The Beer Scholar Study Guide”, an awesome guide to help you prep for your very own Cicerone test.
- Some very easy tips for improving your bar program without spending a lot of money or time
- Who should consider taking the Cicerone exam, and some tips for studying and doing well
- Some “easy wins” for bartenders looking to understand craft beer better
Stuff we Mentioned:
- Check out Chris’ “Beer Scholar Study Guide” here.
- If you’re in SF, definitely check out Old Devil Moon, Chris’ beer bar!
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!