The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode Ninety Seven
This week we’re going over some more advanced tips for buying for your bar while getting good deals and building strong brand partnerships.
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re going a bit deeper on the skills and techniques you can use as a buyer at your bar. Many episodes ago, we talked about “your first day” as a buyer. This episode is a bit more advanced conversation about the same topic. Listen in!
Listen in to Learn:
- Why it’s so important to have a great relationship with sales reps
- Ideas for partnering with brands in “win win” ways
- A trick to buy the same product through someone else – and potentially save big
- Did I mention the importance of relationships?
Stuff we Mentioned:
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
What have you learned as a buyer at your bar? Do you have any tips or tricks you can share with us and our listeners? Let us know in the comments!