The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode One Hundred and Fifteen
Listen in to hear Matthew Seigel’s crazy story – from Music producer to bar consultant.
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re talking to Matthew Seigel – a music producer turned bartender turned consultant.
His journey into the world of hospitality was definitely not the “conventional” path, but he worked hard and found a place for himself, eventually making his way into his own consulting firm. Listen in to learn how Matthew worked his way up from the lowliest position in the restaurant all the way to his own consulting company in record time.
Stuff we Mentioned:
If you’d like to see the best example of Matthew’s work, check out the bar at Delilah LA. His consulting company is In the Spirit of Hospitality. (Such a great name!)
Matthew’s advice: “Be bold and take decisive action.” He took a massive pay cut to make his way into our industry because he knew exactly what he wanted. If you know where you want to go, “Be bold” and you can do the same!
Get in touch with Matthew directly by sending him an email at: matthewjseigel at gmail dot com.
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!