The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode One Hundred One
Listen in as we talk about his journey and learn a few things we can do in our bars to be a little “greener”
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
We’re chatting with John Pomeroy, Jr. – an urban farmer and F&B consultant based in Oakland, California.
We’re discussing how he started in the hospitality industry as a dishwasher and worked his way up – eventually getting his Master’s degree from UC Santa Cruz and becoming a consultant with a specialty in sustainability.
Listen in to hear some great tips for bartenders thinking about going out on their own – and some thoughts for folks interested in making their bars a bit more sustainable.
Stuff we Mentioned:
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
I hope you enjoyed this interview as much as I did! I learned a lot about entrepreneurship and “working your way up” – and I definitely learned a lot about sustainability behind bars. Hopefully you learned a thing or two you can implement at your bar as well.