The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode #130
Brand reps are a key part of any successful bar – but they aren’t all perfect. Here’s what to do if you’re not getting what you need from your reps.
Click here to Subscribe on your Smartphone and never miss an Episode!
On your iPhone:
- Look for the iPhone’s default “Podcasts App”. It may already be there, or you may need to download it. It looks like this:
- In the app, click “Search” in the bottom-right corner and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast“
- Click on the icon under the “Podcasts” section, and in the next screen click the purple “Subscribe” button.
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using the “Stitcher” app, also free & available in the App store.
On your Android Phone:
- Download the “Stitcher” app from the Play store by searching for “Stitcher”
- Click on the “Search” icon and search for “Mixology Talk Podcast
- Click “+” to add the show to your Playlist.
In today’s Episode…
It’s all about the brand rep. Got a good one? Great! Not so much? Let’s talk.
There are definitely things you can do to improve your existing brand relationships and the first and most important step is communication. Chances are pretty good your rep wants you to be happy with them and the service they are providing! Give them the opportunity to serve you better by communicating what you need.
If that’s just not working, you do have options – watch the episode above for a few more ideas and some thoughts on how to navigate this issue gracefully.
Was this Podcast helpful? Click Here to Give us a Rating in iTunes!
Your reviews really matter – they help more people find us in iTunes and help us improve this Podcast!
Thanks for Listening!
Let’s hear your stories in the comments – tell us about your best and worst reps!